MEGA GUARD for the pioneering and ensuring the smooth operation of companies that trust it, in terms of security and protection of their human resources and property, was awarded by independent bodies:
ISO 9001: 2015 – QUALITY MANAGEMENT
The ISO 9001: 2015 standard is the most widespread international standard in the world. The ISO 9001: 2015 standard incorporates good practices for quality management and the improvement of the internal organization and operation of organizations and companies.
The certification of the Quality Management System in an enterprise, contributes substantially to:
- Improving the products and services provided.
- Understanding and satisfying customer requirements.
- Increasing the satisfaction of customers, suppliers, company staff.
- Increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of the business.
- Identifying risks and developing an action plan to address them (Risk Assessment)
- Upgrading the company’s processes to generate added value.
- Clarification of the responsibilities and duties of the employees.
- Prevention of mistakes and failures.
- Reduce operating costs and save resources.
- Creating a competitive advantage, attracting new customers, entering new markets and participating in public tenders.
ISO 14001: 2015 – Environmental Management System
The ISO 14001: 2015 standard is an international standard that sets the framework for the identification, evaluation and management of the environmental aspects of the activities, products and services of a company or organization in order to develop and certify it with an environmental management system.
The ISO 14001: 2015 standard requires environmental impact assessment, action and the implementation of appropriate programs to reduce the above impact, save energy and natural resources, waste management and recycling of materials are produced by the operation of the company, with the ultimate goal of reducing the environmental footprint of the company, its compliance with legal requirements, continuous improvement, prevention of pollution and proof of its environmental awareness.
The certification of the Environmental Management System in an enterprise, contributes substantially to:
- Improving environmental performance.
- Reduction of environmental impact.
- Achieving a greater degree of compliance with the Legislation and the avoidance of fines.
- Pollution prevention.
- Save resources and reduce operating costs
- Creating a competitive advantage, attracting new customers, entering new markets and participating in public tenders.
- Improving the image of the company to the general public, the competent authorities, the investors.
- Awareness raising of staff on environmental issues.
ISO 45001: 2018 “Management systems for health and safety at work – Requirements and implementation instructions”
The new standard 45001 replaces ELOT 1801, which was based on OHSAS 18001 and provides a global reference framework for organizations in the Private and Public Sector that seek to improve their performance and minimize the risk to Health and Safety at Work. ) through effective prevention and protection measures.
Health and safety in the workplace is one of the key issues in modern work and is therefore covered by a wide range of legal requirements. The ELOT standard ISO 45001: 2018 describes the basic principles for the application of Occupational Health & Safety Systems and can be applied by all companies, regardless of size or activity.
The Health & Safety Systems apply to any company that aims to:
- practical proof of its interest in the safety of its employees, but also of all persons involved in its operation (management, customers, visitors)
- Establish a reliable system for the identification, recording, evaluation and control of Health & Safety risks that may arise during its operation
- establishing specific health & safety goals and the implementation of organized actions to achieve them, with a dominant vision of the elimination of accidents at work and occupational diseases
- consolidation of a safe working environment, as well as the consolidation of the health and safety culture by all its employees.
ISO 22301: 2012 – Business Continuity
The ISO 22301: 2012 standard is designed to contribute substantially to the continuous operation of an organization or a business during the most demanding and unexpected conditions (eg a serious disaster, an electrical outage, a server failure, a virus infection). up to large such as earthquake, fire, flood, strike).
The implementation of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS), protects the staff, maintains the reputation and provides the ability to the organization to continue to operate and market.
The standard has been designed and developed to minimize downtime risks that may affect the functioning of the entire organization. It provides the basis for the development and implementation of business continuity in an organization and promotes trust in business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-customer (B2C) transactions. It also contains a complete set of tests based on BCM best practices and covers the entire life cycle of a BCM.
The benefits from the implementation of ISO 22301: 2012 are many and cover many business areas:
- Provides a common framework, based on international good practice, for the effective management of business continuity.
- Preventively improves the flexibility of an organization so that it can achieve the basic goals in case of downtime.
- Provides a tried and tested method of restoring an organization’s ability to deliver basic products and / or services at the agreed level and time given a downtime.
- Uses proven practices to effectively manage a downtime.
- Facilitates the protection and improvement of the body’s name and reputation.
- It provides a competitive advantage by opening up new markets and helping the organization gain new jobs.
- It proves to its customers that it has operational resilience and its increased ability to deal with any downtime, thus reducing their need to have alternative suppliers / partners.
- It shows that the relevant legislation and standard regulations are applied.
- It gives the opportunity to reduce costs from internal and / or external BCM audits and possibly reduce the amount of premiums in case of downtime.
ISO 18788: 2015 – Management Systems for Private Security Services Companies
ISO 18788 provides a framework for managing private security companies through the elaboration of principles and requirements for the establishment, implementation, operation, monitoring, review, maintenance and improvement of the management of security functions. ISO 18788 provides a business and risk management framework for the effective conduct of security operations. It attaches great importance to identifying stakeholders, including employees, customers, local communities and subcontractors. In addition, this standard ensures the quality and expertise of security organizations working in complex and fragile environments.
ISO 18788, unlike almost any other standard, is based on the ethos of the United Nations guiding principles for business and human rights. Certification provides customers, governments and communities with security and safety. As a provider of private security services or as a customer of the services, the ISO 18788 certification provides credibility, proving effective Corporate Governance – from the level of the Board of Directors, to personal protection. Service providers are able to demonstrate continuous improvement to customers by performing continuous and regular independent audits. Certification is a “safeguard” investment.
ISO 18788 BENEFITS CERTIFICATION IN YOUR ORGANIZATION:
- It imposes credibility and helps protect your reputation
- Enhances the chance of business success
- Provides security for customers, governments and organizations
- Demonstrates accountability to the law and respect for human rights
- Increases the productivity of the organization with the best practical approach “Plan, implement, control, act”
- Provides consistent and comprehensive means of demonstrating effective corporate governance from board level to personal protection
ISO 18788 BENEFITS TO YOUR CUSTOMERS:
- Βοηθά τους πελάτες σας να προστατεύσουν τη φήμη τους
- Παρέχει δέσμευση για βέλτιστες πρακτικές για επιχειρήσεις ασφαλείας
- Αποδεικνύει τη συμμόρφωση με τις νομικές υποχρεώσεις και τις σχετικές αρχές
- Παρέχει την τήρηση των ανθρωπίνων δικαιωμάτων και των θεμελιωδών ελευθεριών
ISO / IEC 27001: 2013 – Information Security Management System (ISMS)
ISO / IEC 27001 is the only international standard that can be inspected and which sets out the requirements for an Information Security Management System (ISMS).
Information is crucial to the functioning and possibly survival of an organization. ISO / IEC 27001 certification helps an organization manage and protect its valuable information-containing assets.
ISO / IEC 27001 is the only international standard that can be inspected that sets out the requirements for an Information Security Management System (ISMS). The standard is designed to ensure the selection of adequate and balanced security controls. This option helps an organization protect its information assets and be trusted by stakeholders and especially its customers.
The standard is based on the process approach for consolidating, implementing, operating, monitoring, reviewing, maintaining and improving an SDR. ISO / IEC 27001 is suitable for all organizations, small or large and in any workplace. It is particularly suitable for organizations where information protection is critical, such as financial institutions, telecommunications, health, public and information technology.
ISO / IEC 27001 is also suitable for companies that manage information on behalf of others, such as IT companies that can act as a guarantee that their customers’ information is protected.
Benefits of ISO / IEC 27001
Certification of an SDAP according to the requirements of ISO / IEC 27001 can offer the following benefits to an organization:
- Proves through an independent body that the internal audits of the organization are carried out and meet the corporate goals and strategies
- It proves that the requirements for good governance and business continuity are met
- Proves that the relevant legislation and standard regulations apply.
- Provides a competitive advantage in meeting contractual obligations and demonstrates to the organization’s customers that the security of their information is of paramount importance to the organization
Demonstrates through an independent body that organizational risks have been identified, assessed and managed satisfactorily and correctly
- It highlights the existence of a formal and functional information security management system
- Demonstrates the commitment of the top management of the organization to the security of its information
- Proves that through regular evaluations helps the body to monitor its performance and improve
- Highlights that all information stored, processed or communicated through information systems is of value to the organization
ISO 26000: 2010 Social Responsibility Management System
ISO 26000 is based on the concept of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and provides the framework for supporting businesses in implementing its principles, with relevant actions, initiatives and best practices.
It can be applied by any organization or business, of any size, public or private sector and in any industry.
ISO 26000 is a guide to the implementation of CSR, covering all areas of ethics, the principles of sustainability and governance, the environment and consultation with the local community. Provides principles and guidelines and not required criteria. It is not certifiable as a standard, but after the successful completion of the inspection, a certificate of correct application of the standard can be issued.
The subject matter of ISO 26000 includes 7 main pillars, which are:
- Human Rights
- Work Practices
- Practices of fair / correct operation
- Consumer issues
- Involvement and development of local communities
BENEFITS FROM THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ISO 26000: 2010
The main benefits of a company from the implementation of a Social Responsibility Management System according to the guidelines of ISO 26000: 2010 are the following:
- Gaining a comparative advantage in the market
- Basic tool for shaping and managing a company’s viability strategy
- Promoting corporate culture
- Staff mobilization
- Continuous improvement of its performance in economic, social and environmental level
ISO 39001: 2012 – ROAD SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
ISO 39001: 2012 sets out the requirements for the development, implementation and certification of a Road Traffic Safety Management System. It concerns companies and organizations that own or manage a fleet of vehicles (of each category) as well as road network managers. The purpose of the System is to prevent the occurrence of accidents in relation to road traffic but also the most complete control of all company activities related to road transport and road safety.
ISO 39001: 2012 concerns companies and organizations whose operation is related to road traffic and safety. Indicative:
- Organizations and Companies that have a fleet of vehicles (couriers, KTEL, industries, handicrafts, etc.)
- Transport / logistics companies
- Roadside Assistance Companies
- Private schools
- Travel agencies
- Highway / Motorway Managers
- Companies with staff that moves with great frequency on the road network
BENEFITS FROM IMPLEMENTATION AND CERTIFICATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH ISO 39001: 2012
This System is a key tool for reducing road accidents, improving the operation of transport and protecting the company’s vehicles. In particular, the implementation and certification according to ISO 39001: 2012 contributes to the following:
- Reduction of road accidents and injuries
- Reduction of absence hours and sick days of drivers
- Limit fuel consumption and vehicle maintenance costs
- Reduction of insurance contributions and compensations
- Improving the corporate image of the company
- Satisfaction of large customer and partner demand (expected to peak in the coming years)
- Market innovation
ISO 37001: 2016 Anti-Bribery Management Systems
MEGA SPRINT GUARD is committed to the implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of the Anti-Bribery Management System in accordance with the specifications of ISO 37001: 2016 in accordance with national, European and international legal requirements and regulations governing its operation and other provisions that have been signed by the Supreme Administration.
MEGA SPRINT GUARD is committed to high standards of ethics and requires all managers, executives, employees, business associates and other stakeholders with whom it works, to comply with this policy without exception.
All executives and staff, including the Board of Directors and Top Management, are trained in accordance with this Bribery Policy.
Η MEGA SPRINT GUARD δεσμεύεται ότι δεν θα συμμετάσχει σε ενέργειες δωροδοκίας, διαφθοράς και οποιαδήποτε παράνομη πράξη θα οδηγεί σε απόλυση ή τερματισμό της εμπλεκόμενης επιχειρηματικής σχέσης.
Η MEGA SPRINT GUARD θεωρεί ως δωροδοκίες τις ενέργειες που περιλαμβάνουν πληρωμές διευκόλυνσης ακόμη και αν αυτές είναι ανεκτές στις χώρες/ τομείς όπου δραστηριοποιείται.
MEGA SPRINT GUARD undertakes not to engage in acts of bribery, corruption and any illegal act that will lead to the dismissal or termination of the business relationship involved.
MEGA SPRINT GUARD considers as bribes actions that include facilitation payments even if they are tolerated in the countries / sectors where it operates.
MEGA SPRINT GUARD only allows the receipt and concession of gifts and hospitality respectively, where this is reasonable and proportionate in a business relationship. However, such benefits cannot be tolerated if there is a risk that such actions will be considered to affect decision-making.
MEGA SPRINT GUARD does not accept the participation where corrupt practices are applied and will terminate the relevant cooperation of the customer or with another involved party, if such cases are found.
Where legal and other business relationships may differ in some countries from those stated in this Anti-Corruption Policy, the CEO will decide on the due diligence arrangements that must be implemented before entering into any business relationship. However, without exception, MEGA SPRINT GUARD does not engage in bribery and will not knowingly participate in any transaction where corrupt practices are part of an agreement.
Where third parties represent MEGA SPRINT GUARD, they must, as part of their contractual obligations, agree to the terms of this Policy. All fees and expenses must be lawful, reasonable, justified and substantiated by the relevant legal evidence.
Conflicts of interest are not acceptable. It is a condition of employment that the Board of Directors, the executives and the other employees do not carry out private business, political or charitable activities within the MEGA SPRINT GUARD without the prior written consent of the Chief Executive Officer. It is a contractual condition, before the start of the relevant cooperation, all subcontractors, agents and other third parties to declare to MEGA SPRINT GUARD if they have any real or possible conflict of interest with a specific client or other interested party.
MEGA SPRINT GUARD does not participate in any political or charitable donations without the prior written consent of the Chief Executive Officer.
MEGA SPRINT GUARD provides its managers, staff and subcontractors with confidential channels of communication through the Managing Director, to express concerns, suspicions or allegations of bribery. The Systems Manager has been informed about how any concerns raised will be addressed and has understood that it is a serious disciplinary offense to communicate with third parties and investigate these concerns.
MEGA SPRINT GUARD has developed an Anti-Corruption System that meets the requirements of the ISO 37001: 2016 standard. The System has been put in place to protect the MEGA SPRINT GUARD from the effects of its involvement in any corrupt practices as well as to assess which such activities may require further investigation and action. This position is fully supported by senior management.
Issues related to the Management System against Bribery and the Anti-Corruption Policy of MEGA SPRINT GUARD are regularly reported to the Managing Director for the purpose of their annual, maximum review.
The Top Administration is committed and supports the implementation of the Anti-Corruption System in accordance with this Policy and the set objectives, in order to sufficiently reduce for MEGA SPRINT GUARD., The risks of bribery.
The Senior Management and the Head of Management Systems are responsible for providing answers and clarifications on anti-corruption issues to the Company’s executives and staff and support the resolution of any issues arising from it.
An Anti-Corruption Management System supports an Organization:
- prevent, detect, address bribery risks and improve risk assessment
- be more credible and therefore easier to sign agreements with other organizations
- raise awareness of the consequences of bribery and increase its ability to detect fraud
- improve its financial performance by refusing to pay bribes, not having to pay fines and implementing effective transaction monitoring mechanisms
- to improve its effectiveness
- improve employee performance by promoting an anti-corruption mentality
- to avoid defamation that may be caused by his involvement in a bribe and thus contribute to maintaining his good reputation
- to increase international recognition by demonstrating its compliance with international standards and legislation.
- It has a category A Radio Network license in the largest cities of Greece with Α.Μ.Π.Η.Ε. 06 – 395.
- It has a special operating license from the Greek Police (Law 2518 // 97) with no. patent 3015/39/60/1264-o
- It uses a special approved uniform for its staff which has been approved under no. prot. Φ 456 / 65958α /14.12.2007 PRACTICE OF APPROVAL OF THE USE OF SPECIAL UNIFORM of the G.E.E.TH.A.
- To cover its clients, it has the insurance policy for civil and professional liability, amounting to € 10,000,000.00 as well as the employer’s liability insurance amounting to € 1,250,000.00 of the insurance company ERGO Insurance
- It is one of the few private companies providing security services licensed by the General Directorate of Security. in accordance with the Industrial Safety Regulation (EKBA – CONFIDENTIAL – NATO SECRET). Φ.120 / 1/136775 / Σ.486 (Government Gazette Β΄336 / 16.3.2005) and has certified its staff and its facilities.
- It has been recognized by the Ministry of Shipping and the Aegean as a Recognized Security Organization (A.O.A.) according to the I.S.P.S.
- It has the special license from the Civil Aviation Service (US Air Force) for the provision of aviation security services for the Athens International Airport “El. Venizelos “and for the largest airports in the country, according to the provisions of EKAPA
- It has been successfully evaluated by the US procurement system. as a result, it is a recognized official supplier of the American government (contractor worldwide) for participation in tenders.